Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 Chicken breasts (about 8 oz each, sliced in half lengthwise to make 8)
- ¾ Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted or Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Met the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more oil on the top and then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, spoon 1 Tbsp sauce over each piece of chicken and top with 1 ½ Tbsp of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.