This dish is great for appetizers!
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa, chilled
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 oz. reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb reduced-fat pork sausage (Jimmy Dean is a good one to use)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients. Shape into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Place them on a foil-lined baking sheet that is coated with cooking spray.
- Cook for 18 minutes or until slightly browned.
Note: can freeze cooked meatballs and serve at a later day. Just thaw and reheat.
Recipe By: Katherine Adams