Serving Size: Makes 2 Quiches
- 10 eggs
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ Cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 Cups Cottage Cheese (I know it sounds weird but this is so good)
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dry
- ½ Yellow or Green Pepper, chopped
- ½ Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 12 oz Swiss Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, flour, baking powder, onion powder, garlic powder, butter and 1 cup of cottage cheese. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining cottage cheese, spinach, peppers, scallions, and Swiss Cheese. Mix thoroughly. Divide mixture between two greased 10-inch pie pans.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, until set.
Credit: New England Today Magazine